Application Terms and Conditions
This agreement made this date by and between RPG Management, manager for the Owner, hereinafter “Landlord” and the below signed, hereafter “Applicant”. The applicant shall pay to the Landlord nonrefundable fee upon the execution of this agreement in the amount listed on the application to cover the administrative costs, expenses, and time of the Landlord to verify information submitted by the Applicant. Applicant authorizes the Landlord, his employees, agents, or representatives to make any and all inquiries necessary to verify the information provided herein, including but not limited to direct contact with applicants employer, landlord’s, credit, neighbors, credit checks, police, government agencies, and any and all other sources of information which the Landlord may deem necessary and appropriate within his sole discretion. The Applicant represents to the Landlord that the application has been completed in full and all the information provided for herein is true, accurate and complete to the best of the Applicant’s knowledge and further, agrees that if any such information is not as represented, or if the application is incomplete the Applicant may, at the Landlord’s sole discretion, be disqualified. The Applicant provides the information contained on this form. Landlord is not liable to the Applicant, his heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns for any damages of any kind, actual or consequential by reason of the verification by the Landlord of the information provided by the Applicant, and Applicant hereby releases the Landlord, his agent, employees, and representatives from any and all actions, causes of action of any kind or nature that may arise by virtue of the execution or implementation of the agreement provided herein. This property requires a Security Deposit equivalent to one month’s rent must be paid in full before any rental agreement is made. Animal deposit(s) are in addition to security deposit. Applicant has 24 hours from the time of approval to fulfill rental agreement by producing all monies required and signing all rental agreement papers. If applicant fails to perform within 24 hours of Landlord’s approval, Applicant may be disqualified and Landlord may rent this home to the next qualified Applicant.
Our required standards for qualifying to rent a home are simple and fair. They are:
- All homes are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or familial status.
- Each adult occupant must submit an application.
- Your gross monthly income must equal approximately three time or more the monthly rent.
- A favorable payment history.
- Be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income.
- Good references, housekeeping, and property maintenance from your previous Landlords.
- Limit the number of occupants to 2 per bedroom.
- No water-filled furniture
- Compensating factors can include additional requirements such as double deposit or rent paid in advance for applicants who fall short of above criteria.