We are pleased you are considering making your home with us. We are very proud of our homes and believe you will be too. Our qualifying standards to rent a home are simple and fair.
- All homes are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status.
- Each adult occupant must submit an application.
- Your gross monthly income must equal approximately three times the monthly rent of your home and proof of income must be provided. For example, if the monthly rental rate is $500 then the gross monthly income of the applicants must be a minimum of $1,500.
- Applicants must have a favorable payment history.
- Applicants must be employed or be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income.
- Applicants must have a favorable criminal history.
- Applicants must be able to provide references from previous landlords, including proper housekeeping & property maintenance.
- No more than two occupants per bedroom are permitted.
- No evictions within the past 10 years.
- There are options if you do not meet all of the above requirements, such as submitting double the deposit amount, advance rent payment, etc.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any clarification or additional details on our Qualifying Standards. We can be reached at 740.992.0059 or email@example.com.
Only Clean & Responsible People Who Pay Rent On Time May Apply With Valid Picture ID.
Each adult must submit an individual application, $25.00 application fee, copy of their photo ID, and proof of income.
Have pets? Make sure you understand our Pet Policy before submitting your application.
The NON-REFUNDABLE application fee is $25.00 per applicant and must be paid when submitting the application.