First you need to schedule a viewing of the property you are interested in by calling the office at 740.992.0059 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After you see the property you can then submit an application online along with submission of the required paperwork and the application fee.
Typically, we require monthly household income of applicants to be three times the lease payments. If there is more than one adult living in the home then we will combine the monthly income for all adults that would reside in the home. For example, if the monthly rental rate is $700, then the monthly income of the applicants must be at least $2,100.
The security deposit is typically the same as the monthly rent amount. Some exceptions may apply.
Apply online at rpgmanage.com or Download, print and complete an application and mail it to P.O. Box 473 Racine, OH 45771, or email it to email@example.com
- Completed application for all adults who plan to reside in the leased unit
- $30 Non-refundable application fee per adult
- Income Verification via 2 most recent pay-stubs
- Color photo of pets if applicable
Each adult (18 years of age or older) who will be residing in the leased unit must individually complete a rental application. If a married couple or two single adults are applying, both the adults must submit an application.
Yes, we run credit and criminal background checks on all prospects. We check criminal history, credit history, employment history, and rental history including past evictions.
Employment status will be verified with the current employer. You will need to submit two of your most current paycheck stubs. If you are in the midst of starting a new job, we will then contact your future employer.
In lieu of meeting the income requirements, an applicant may show certified proof that he/she has three times the total lease amount in liquid assets, such as stocks, bonds or savings account as well as secure a co-signer. The co-signer must complete a full application and pay the application fee, this person must meet all application requirements. The co-signer would also need to sign the lease and co-signer form.
- Felony convictions (within the past years)
- Violent misdemeanors (within the past years)
- Registered sex offender
- Severe financial delinquencies
- Unpaid civil judgments
- Items referred for collection
- Prior Summary Ejectment filings
- Current bankruptcies
RPG Management LLC is pleased to offer the opportunity for residents to have pets under the following terms and conditions:
- No pets are permitted on or about the premises of the property without management’s prior consent.
- In order to have a pet, the resident must complete the pet application and receive approval from the management company.
- Maximum of three pets are permitted in each home after application and approval.
- Maximum weight of 75 pound per pet.
- All pets must be listed on the lease of the home.
- All pets must be registered and immunized consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
- Pets are not allowed to be tied to any part of the property.
- All damages as a result of pets are the responsibility of the resident.
- All residents must abide by the pet rules or the pet may be subject to removal.
- At the end of tenancy, the resident is responsible for having a flea treatment performed by a licensed exterminator and supply a copy of the receipt to RPG Management. If it is not completed by the resident, we will have it completed and the charge will be applied to the resident.
- Any pet that is considered a “vicious breed” according to the insurance comply shall not be allowed. These breeds include:
- Pit Bulls
- German Shepherds
- Alaskan Malamute
- Great Dane
- St. Bernard
- Wolf hybrid
- Mixtures of any above
- “Non-traditional” pets that are not allowed include:
- Costs Associated with Pets
- Minimum non-refundable pet fee of $300 and for each additional pet there is an additional $300 fee due prior to move-in
- Additional rent of $30 per pet per month
Complete terms and conditions of all permitted pets is contained in the lease. All conditions contained herein are subject to change.
What are your move-in procedure? The property manager will meet you at the property at the scheduled day and time to go over the lease with you and sign the appropriate documentation. Be sure to bring the total rent due in the form of a check or money order. We will review the information with you and issue your keys from there.
Yes, our residents are solely responsible for insuring their own personal property that is located or stored upon the property leased. Any damage, destruction or loss resulting from theft, fire, storm and other hazards and casualties are your sole responsibility.
Typically, all residents are responsible for:
- Securing all utilities for the home, unless otherwise provided
- Lawn care, unless otherwise provided
- Changing the furnace/air conditioning filters regularly
- Minor repairs to your home, including, but not limited to replacing light bulbs and clogged drains
- Changing smoke detector batteries during tenancy (new at move in)
- Pest control
- Following the terms of your lease
It is the responsibility of the resident(s), unless the utilities are included in the lease, to secure utilities (water, electric, gas, etc) for their residence. It is the responsibility of every resident to supply written confirmation from the utility company showing an active account prior to obtaining the keys to their new home.
You are responsible for paying the first month’s rent, the security deposit (which is equal to the rental amount), as well as any applicable fees (ex: pet fee) at the time you obtain the keys prior to occupancy. The security deposit must be paid separately.
Rent is due on the 1st of the month. A $25 late fee will be charged on the 4th day of the month and a late fee of $5 will be charged daily until rent is paid in full. All rental payments made after the 3rd of the month must include the applicable late fee.
Account balances and open charges can be viewed online at your Tenant Web Access account.
Visit the Tenant Web Access website, enter your account number (call or email the office 740-992-0059 or firstname.lastname@example.org), the email address you originally provided to us and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Your account number is on your statement which is emailed monthly. This is located in the upper right hand side of the statement.
If you recently changed your lease (added a roommate, someone in your lease vacated, etc) you will have a new account number and need to link the accounts together. Visit Tenant Web Access to create a new account with the email and last 4 digits of SSN you provided to us. You will be prompted with “The email is in use with another account. Would you like to link?” Enter your current password and it will link the two accounts together.
Rent can be paid online or over the phone with a debit or credit card or ACH. Link to resident web access. Also acceptable forms of payment include a check, cashiers check, or money order and either mailed to RPG Management at P.O. Box 473 Racine, OH 45771 or taken to the office at 106 Broadway St Racine, OH 45771. No cash payments will be accepted. Additionally, rent that is paid after the third must include the applicable late fees.
Security deposits may not be used for paying rent. The purpose of a security deposit is to pay for any damage caused by the resident or their guests. If you do not pay rent, including the last month, you will be subject to eviction proceedings. You are entitled to an accounting of your security deposit. Please reference the move-out packet and cleaning checklist provided to ensure you are leaving your home in acceptable condition.
Final Account Statements are prepared as quickly as possible after the end date on your lease agreement. The return of the security deposit or explanation will be within 30 days of your move-out date.
Yes. Residents can call 24/7/365 to our number office number 740-992-0059 and follow the prompts for the emergency line in case of any emergency. For fire, police or medical emergencies, please call 911 immediately.
You should notify our accounts receivables department IMMEDIATELY by calling our office at (740) 992-0059. Failure to communicate with our office can and will typically cause you to be forwarded to collections.